Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A home away from home!

Jerusalem was so much fun. There are no words to describe how much I loved it. It quickly became a home away from home to me. If I had the chance to go back tomorrow I would go. I miss waking up every morning and looking out from my parents back porch on to the city, the call to prayer that plays 5 times a day, walking to the old city and well everywhere, the sooo good freshly squeezed orange juice, I miss the Jerusalem Center-my parents cute little apartment, shopping with my mom at the dirty little 24 hour store, getting popsicle everyday after a long walk in the heat, exploring all of Jerusalem (there is still so much I did not get to see), I miss the simplicity of it all-the simple life, and I miss my family and just hanging with them. It was such an amazing experience for me and I will never forget it. Memories that will stay with me forever. Like I said there are no words to describe how much I loved it, but maybe a little slide show can help. Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words.



Jerusalem if I forget you! Maybe someday I will get the chance to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Come back Kaitlyn! We miss you. It was a great time having you here.

    ReplyDelete