Sunday, July 31, 2011

Once upon a time...

I just hope no matter what my next move is, weather it be a mission, marriage, or even just more school I will be able to endure it well.  The adversity's in my life will be tough and a challenge.  I just need to come unto Christ and offer up my soul and my whole heart.  In the end I want to finally turn the last page and say those all too famous words... "and they lived happily every after!"


Omni 1:26- "And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption.  Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and enduring to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

No comments:

Post a Comment